Monday, June 9, 2008

We bought a crib!

Dean and I went to the Mart yesterday to finally make a decision on a crib. It didn't take us too long to find one we both liked...we went with a white one and had it ordered!!! I am so excited about it! I'm just hoping it doesn't take forever to get here...this particular brand was named the "top pick" in the Baby Bargains book that Meghan lent us, but it's unfortunately also known for slow delivery. Of course I'd want it sooner than later, but as long as it gets here before the baby is born, I'm good with it.
And guess what else we got!?!?! Remember how I talked about a super cute light blue elephant we saw at the Mart and how I was planning on getting it if we had a boy? Well, I looked around some more and they had a PINK one!!! One more thing...I just won that bedding I like on eBay!!! It was the whole crib set(not just the regular one, but the "Ultimate" set)--quilt, fitted sheet, crib skirt, and special thick padded bumper with removeable covers--and this particular auction included the matching valance and an additional fitted sheet. I got it all for $86 (shipping included)!!! I looked it all up online to see how much all of that would have been regular-priced and I would have paid over $250 without shipping! Hooray for bargain-hunting!!!!

No comments: