Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bedding and stuff...

For some reason, girl bedding has been more difficult to pick out! I've been looking at different websites for a couple months now and nothing really sticks out. I originally wanted to do light pink and dark brown, but I don't like the sets I've seen so far. I'm posting a picture of one I found a few days ago...it's completely different than what I thought I wanted, but I like it!

I've noticed that every time I walk into the nursery (eventhough it's basically an empty room right now), it just feels happy and bright because of the way the sun shines into the room. This bedding matches that...it's so cheerful-looking! It's a little crazy...but, no worries, I have a vision in my head of what it's all going to look like.

I'm also posting a picture of the glider we're going to get...not too exciting...they all basically look the same! I figured i'd jazz it up a bit with a pink blanket or throw pillow. More people are starting to notice that I'm pregnant...my customers at work are still a little hesistant to ask but I get a couple brave ones each day.

You should see my belly button...it has a mind of its own! When I wake up in the morning, it's an innie, but as the day goes on, it starts to pop out...by the end of the night, it feels like there's a gumdrop sitting on top of my belly! It's pretty funny! I'm sure it'll eventually just stay out all the time.

Meghan (who is still anxiously waiting for her baby girl to arrive) and I went shopping yesterday! We both found some cute long-sleeve zip-ups. It was fun to run around for a little bit...she said she's up for being my shopping buddy anytime...this could be dangerous! She has had this horrible rash, basically all over her body, but there's really not a whole lot she can do about it...it's even in between her fingers!! She showed me her legs and it looks like she's covered in mosquito bites. I would PASS OUT. I have absolutely no willpower when it comes to itching...I would most likely go crazy

No comments: