Friday, February 22, 2008

ZZZZZZ.........

I don't think I understood the true meaning of being tired until the past few days. Really. I don't know if it's my lingering cold that's making me extra tired or what! At the end of the evening, I can't wait to go to bed...as soon as I wake up in the morning, I can't wait until the next time I can fall asleep again. I feel like a freaking zombie. I'm NOT a nap-person at all, but I've been taking lots of them lately.

On top of that, I've started to feel pretty nauseous (sp?) throughout the whole day. It seems like if I wait too long to eat, I don't feel well (which if you know me, you know that's pretty typical even if I'm NOT pregnant!) But then when I do eat, if I eat too much I feel barf-y again. Nothing sounds good right now...again, it could be because of my cold...can't taste much!

It's nothing I can't handle though...I'm interested to see what other new symptoms begin to pop up the next few days...it's all part of the experience, right?

No comments: