Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Aubree's 3-year pictures & Mini-BFFs!

Last month, my friend Molly and I took our girls to Elmwood Park to take some pictures.  I figured it was a good time to do it since I hadn't taken any 3-year pictures of Aubree yet.  Wrangling four little girls ages 1, 3, 4, and 5 in the heat was not an easy feat.  We were all sweaty and exhausted by the end, but after seeing the result, we have decided that we need to make this an annual tradition. :)  How fun would all these pictures be to look back on in several years?  

Miss Aubree is still working on her photo-taking smile. So far, it's a lil awkward looking, but she's still cuter than ever. This is her right now, so I'm good with it. :)














I asked her to show me her teeth (when she smiled) but she took it a little too literally and this is what I got. :)

















No comments: