Monday, March 4, 2013

Daddy-Daughter Dance 2013

Last night, Dean took Ayla to the Father-Daughter Dance at our church.  We told Ayla about it at the beginning of the week and she was so excited that she asked about every other hour when it was time for the dance. :)  I curled her hair, put some sparkles on her eyes and she was just about the happiest little princess you've ever seen.  You could tell that she felt really special.  It was so cute.  I got my camera out of course, and she was more than happy to pose for several pictures.  She didn't want to stop, actually.  Before I know it, she's going to be walking down these stairs in her prom dress.  Crazy.

They ate dinner when they got there and then played games and danced.  I think she had a really good time.  She was all smiles when she got home. :)  When I made her change into her pajamas, she was bummed out about it.  It's always a bummer to take off a pretty dress at the end of a fun night.  I totally get it.  She is so my daughter.



















Daddy got her a tiny little corsage...it was adorable!







After we were done taking pictures, she leaned over and gave Dean a big hug.  It was the sweetest thing ever!


A friend of ours was at the dance as well and sent these to us.



2 comments:

Jessica Schroeder Mashhoun said...

OMGosh, this is so adorable and makes me so sad to think how fast they grow up. She looks so much like Dean in these pictures, too! Such a cutie!

Erika said...

So so sweet!!!

By the way I'm loving your little picture nook in your new house!:)