Friday, March 15, 2013

Cancun 2013

Dean and I went on his incentive trip to Cancun last month.  This was our fifth time with the company and I think it was the best weather we've ever had.  I actually came home with a (peeling) tan.  I started out the trip with a lovely sinus infection...nothing a few drinks and some antibiotics couldn't fix. :)  As always, it was a great time...I always look forward to it, but this year, I was super anxious for it to get here.  It was the perfect amount of time to get away and RELAX.






















Aerotek rented out an entire night club one of the nights.  Talk about a spring break flashback.



























On the second night, there were photographers taking pictures before everyone headed out to dinner.  They gave us actual prints so I took pictures of the pictures...that's why they look a lil funky.





Omaha crew



Nebraska and Iowa people




No comments: