Friday, September 14, 2012

Enjoying the weather

The weather has been beautiful lately.  I was starting to doubt that it was ever going to cool down.  We have been taking advantage of the milder temps and spending more time outside.  Lately, I've been obsessed with taking as many pictures as I can in and around our house since we only have a couple of weeks left. :( Since the girls are so young, they won't remember much about their first home...well, Ayla might with her crazy memory...but Aubree is way too little.  I'm planning on making a video of the house for them before we move so they can watch it someday.







Showing off the bouquet she made.



Happy girl!  (I swear her hair has quit growing.)










This one makes me smile--our little princess in her pretty dress and our little tornado, hair all a-mess, but as cute as ever.  They are so different...I love them so much.




No comments: