Monday, August 16, 2010

Busy weekend

I usually try to post an entry every Sunday night, but last night I decided to hit the hay early. It was a busy, busy, busy weekend. I didn't even take any new pictures...the ones I am posting are from earlier in the week.

On both Friday and Saturday afternoon/evening, I was at a shoot for a commercial so Aunt Marla watched Ayla. On Saturday, Marla took her to the zoo in the morning and spent the next almost 12 hours with her! Thank you so much, Marla! You're awesome...and I know Ayla had a ton of fun with you those two days. :)

On Sunday, we went over to my parents' house in the a.m. to hang out since they had just gotten home the day before from ten days in Canada. From there, my brother, Surina, and I headed downtown to take some engagement photos for them...so cute...I will be posting several pictures on my other blog once I get them uploaded and edited in the next couple of days. Then we had family over for dinner in the evening.

So this weekend was just go-go-go...fun stuff, but I'm still pooped even after a great night's sleep.
Ayla likes to pile things on or near Kody...this time, she was tucking her babies in right next to him. He is such a good boy and just puts up with it.





1 comment:

Meghan Gonzales said...

That is sooooo cute with Kody and the dolls... such a good dog!!!