Saturday, August 28, 2010

08.28.10

I've been going to a kids' consignment shop for the past few months called Bigwheels 2 Butterflies...it's conveniently located right across the street from my lovely SuperTarget. They have the BEST stuff with incredibly reasonable prices and everything I find is in excellent condition--no stains, rips, etc. Most of the items I find are from Gap, Children's Place, Gymboree, and Carter's. Love it. Don't get me wrong, I love me some sale and clearance racks at Target and Carter's, but this is a great alternative, especially for someone like me who can't stomach paying full price for anything.

My latest finds:

A wool dress, two sweaters, a hot pink wool peacoat, three short-sleeve blouses, two long-sleeve shirts, two pairs of pants, leggings, a skirt, a Huskers cheerleading outfit, and sparkly black shoes. Fifteen things for less than 50 bucks. Amazing. The white Gap sweater was probably over 30 bucks alone at its original price. Anyways, love this store...moms, if you haven't already, go check 'em out.

Last night after dinner, we plopped Ayla into her wagon and took off for a walk through the trail in our neighborhood. I wanted to check out some new locations to take pictures. Several of these are posted on my other blog...sorry for the repeats.








Poor Kody was sooo worn out about half-way through our walk. He was in heaven though--he loves running through the fields.

Ayla was holding my hand while I walked next to her in the wagon...so cute.

This morning, we picked up Grandma and headed downtown to the Farmer's Market...it was a gorgeous morning to be outside. We roamed around for a little while and then went over to check out the trains by the Botanical Gardens. Ayla is into trains lately so we thought she would love them, but she was more interested in climbing the dozens of steps that were there. I am disappointed that I didn't have my camera with me...what was I thinking?

No comments: