Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Ayla, help!"

Today, while I was making lunch (oh yeah, P.S. once again, I'm not working...my parents are on vacation in Canada for the week), Ayla kept saying, "Ayla, help!" She wanted to help by setting the table. She can now easily reach into the silverware drawer, so I figured it didn't hurt anything and let her do it. If it keeps her busy for a few minutes so I can make lunch, cool. When I turned around and looked down at her table, I saw that she had taken out virtually every single piece of silverware from the drawer. :)
This morning, Ayla had a Pamida shoot. Just like last time, I was a little nervous about it. She is your typical almost-two-year-old so I didn't know if she'd cooperate. She happily put on the outfit and shoes and right when I placed her in front of the camera, she smiled and said, "cheese!" I was really surprised...but as more time passed, she got more and more side-tracked. After about ten minutes of chasing her and putting her back on the spot, we looked at the pictures and thankfully they got the shot they wanted. We attempted outfit #2, but she just wasn't having it...wouldn't even put it on. Oh well, maybe next time! :)

No comments: