Sunday, October 11, 2009

Nothin' much to say...

Here I am sitting on the couch and it's Sunday night...again. It has seemed like a really long weekend, but at the same time, it always goes so fast. Does that make any sort of sense? I just wrote paragraphs of random ramblings but decided it was really too boring for anyone to read. I dozed off when I read back through it. So I deleted it. I don't have anything terribly interesting to talk about right now...it's been a good few days, minus the moments where I cry because I can't get Ayla to eat anything. I had a breakdown today after I tried to give her lunch...my poor mom and Dean had to put up with me. Sometimes I wish I could be a toddler and throw myself on the ground, arch my back, and cry out of frustration. It's too bad I'm nearing 30 and that wouldn't be socially acceptable. I'm trying not to get so frustrated...but I can't help it. Really, I can't. I want my baby to eat. Sigh.

Ayla's loving all of her new toys...they keep her pretty busy, which allows me to get a few things done. Bonus!

Yes, she is wearing Elmo slippers with her cute dress.
Dancing at her musical activity table from Uncle Ping and Surina...I'd recommend this toy...she loves it.

No comments: