Sunday, May 11, 2014

My little loves. ❤️#Mother'sDay


I had an awesome Mother's Day!  Dean got up with the girls and I slept in.  Til 9:00!!!  At about that time, I was greeted with breakfast in bed. :)  After I opened my cards from the girls and Dean, they went back downstairs and let me eat, watch tv, and lounge in bed.  It was glorious.  After I got up and got ready, we met my family at Spaghetti Works downtown for lunch.  My parents had just gotten home from Taiwan on Saturday so it was good to see them!  After lunch, we headed home and Dean got Aubree down for a nap. In the card from Dean was some money and he had written that I had to go spend it all before coming home.

Done.

I was gone for three hours.  I went to TJMaxx, Marshall's, and Target.  So. Much. Fun. :)

Once I got home, we pretty much headed right back out to go to Dean's parents' house for dinner.  It ended up being an interesting night as strong storms rolled through...tornado warnings and all.  We ate dinner in the basement just to be safe.  When the main part of the storm passed, we decided it was safe to go home. Crazy night!

It was a nice, relaxing day--Dean made sure I didn't lift a finger. :)  My day was already complete before lunch--I slept in, peed with the door shut, and took a shower without two little ladies screaming at me.  What more could I ask for? :)

It was a great way to end my over three weeks at home with the girls.  Nobody ever said this mommy-job was easy but it's easily the most rewarding job I've ever had.  Love my babies.

No comments: