Monday, May 12, 2014

Ayla's first dance recital

Ayla's first dance recital was this past Saturday.  I posted a couple of Instagram pictures...here are the ones from my camera.  Flash photography was not permitted at the recital so I took a bunch at the rehearsal.  I am so so so proud of her!  She did so well at both the rehearsal and recital.  I wasn't sure how she would react to being on stage in front of so many people but she was just fine. :)  It was so fun to see her up there. She has really enjoyed her dance classes this year and she seems to know what she's doing so I think we're going to continue with it.





Ayla and her friend, Piper, are in the same class.  Different times, but they still got to perform together in the recital.  They were so cute!
















After rehearsing their dance, they had to get in line for pictures.  They really should've gotten this done earlier...a lot of the kids were starting to lose it as they neared bedtime (including Ayla).  The professional pictures ended up turning out pretty bad so I'm really glad I took a bunch myself.  I'm not even going to order any of them.  Ayla refused to pose or smile for the photographer and they group shot was blurry. :(



No comments: