Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Dance Class

Ayla started her summer dance class this afternoon.  It's a 6-week class that meets once a week...they are leaning tap and ballet.  She was excited beyond words.  As soon as she woke up this morning, she was asking if it was time for her class.  My poor mom had to deal with her asking every few minutes while I was at work. :)  After work, I went back to my parents' house to get her dressed and ready to go and of course, snap a few pictures before we headed out.  The class is just an hour long so after Aubree and I dropped her off (without any issues), we went to my brother's house for a little bit.  He lives just a few minutes away from the dance studio.  When we went to pick Ayla up, she came walking out without an expression on her face so I was worried that it didn't go well, but when I asked, her whole face lit up and she said it was fun and that she listened to her teacher. :)  She said she'd show me some of her moves when we got home but halfway home, she decided she didn't want to show me anymore.  I'm sure I'll catch her doing them at some point. :)  I hope she enjoys this class...I'm hoping to get her into something regular during the school year.




Aubree wanted to pose too. :)


Her hair looked so cute in a little messy bun!


No comments: