Friday, April 19, 2013

Where are you Spring?

It's the middle of April and if you look around, you can still see snow and ice on the ground.  That's Nebraska for you.  Spring doesn't seem to want to come this year.  We've had a few really nice days here and there but it doesn't stick around.  The girls are starting to get stir-crazy being inside all the time.  And by the girls, I actually mean me. :) We're just running out of things to do inside.  We're anxious to get out and enjoy some nice weather.  We're stocked up on sidewalk chalk, bubbles, and bikes...so we're ready!

These pictures are from last month when it was actually nice enough to take a walk around the lake (which was much more difficult than I had anticipated...I pulled the girls in a wagon and thought I was going to have to call someone for back up halfway home).  After our walk, we stayed outside and played.

Keeping our fingers crossed that warm temps are finally on their way...

























No comments: