Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Crazy birthday girl!

These pictures are from Aubree's actual birthday (yes, a whole month ago).  I took all of these plus more in a matter of minutes, which is hilarious because it's HER. It's like a glimpse into her little world--busy, busy, busy and all over the place.

I knew that as soon as we started out with this one, it wasn't going to go as planned. :)








Ayla was much more cooperative!

I love any picture of the two of them together.







Hey, why not try to stick a koosh ball in my ear?

This one makes me laugh--right after I took it, she said very seriously, "Lemme see.  Lemme see."  She ran over , took one quick look and said, "Oh.  I mad." and ran off.  She really wasn't mad...this was her best "cheese" face. :)





She kept running toward me while I was trying to take these pictures, so I ended up with a bunch of extreme close-ups, which I ended up loving.  Those adorable little features up close and personal.  Love it.







No comments: