Monday, November 19, 2012

Ohio for Thanksgiving!

We're currently in Ohio for Thanksgiving week.  We decided to drive this year...we left Friday evening at about 6:30 and drove a few hours and stopped in Coralville, Iowa for the night.  The next day, we drove to Indianapolis to stop and see Dean's aunt, uncle, and cousins for a bit.  We stayed the night there and made it to our final stop in West Liberty, Ohio on Sunday.  The girls did remarkably well.  No freak-outs at all.  Amazing really.  I think our saving grace was, once again, the DVD player in the van (we borrowed my parents' van...total lifesaver.)  It's been a fun few days already.  It's always wonderful to spend time with family. :)

I will hopefully have some extra time to maaaybe catch up on this blog.  I still have a ton of pcitures I haven't posted yet--pumpkin patch, Halloween, etc.  I am nearly caught up with editing my photography sessions and only have one appointment left on the first of December.  After that, I am DONE for the year!  Woo-hoo!  I made it!  SO, as a result, I will post more regularly here and not rely solely on Instagram photos. :)

No comments: