Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Not enough hours in the day

Have you noticed that all I have time for lately are these Instagram photos?  I figure it's better than nothing.

Yep.  I'm up to my eyeballs in pictures from my little hobby-gone-wild.  Every night, after the girls are in bed, I can be found editing pictures with a glass of wine sitting right next to me.  I do this until I start going cross-eyed and can't take it anymore, go to bed, and do it all over again the next night.  I have three more weekends left until I'm done for the season.  Not gonna lie, I'm ready for a break.  REALLY ready.  I can't wait until I can actually relax before going to bed--watch t.v. without a computer in my lap, catch up on my growing pile of US Weekly magazines, or just sit and stare at the wall because I can.

Enough with the bitching.  Sigh.

I have a stockpile of pictures of my own babies that are waiting to be posted.  I swear I'll get to them.  Eventually.

In the meantime, Instagram, it is.

No comments: