Monday, February 13, 2012

Cancun!

Dean and I were in Cancun last week for his company incentive trip (Tuesday through Saturday).  It was our fourth time there with the company...thank you Aerotek for another great vacation! :)  There were a LOT of people there...more than the previous years that we've been there.  654 contest winners, plus spouses...PLUS all the really important people. :)  Probably over 1,200 people.  The company treats us to everything.  Airfare, hotel, excursions, all food and drinks, and amazing dinners each night. Crazy.  Thank you, Dean, for working your butt off to get us there again!

I think I appreciated this trip more than ever this year so I was thrilled that I was able to enjoy every minute of it.  I slept in until 8 or 9 every morning.  I finished a book.  I ate 15...count 'em, FIFTEEN, uninterrupted meals. And I got to dress up and put my heels on each night.  It's the small things. :)

Thank you to our amazing parents for taking care of our little ladies while we were gone!  I can't say this enough--we are incredibly lucky.  This trip is the perfect length...we're away just long enough to feel relaxed but by the last day, I'm always so ready to head home and squeeze our babies.
On our way to the hotel.



Welcome reception/dinner.





Laying out on the beach...our hotel in the background.



Drinks before dinner...




Jake and his "date" :)




Dessert...biggest thing of cotton candy I've ever seen!





Can't beat a view like this.

Japanese hibachi grill...love these places.


Our last night.

1 comment:

Jessica Schroeder Mashhoun said...

Looks like you had fun! You look awesome, chica!

It's a small world, I met a chic (can't remember her name) a few months ago here in San Diego that works for Aerotek and she knew you and Dean from the Cancun trip. Crazy anyway!