Friday, December 30, 2011

December photo purge

I'm back!  I've been sick for a couple of days and frankly, the thought of going through the gazillion pictures I took over Christmas made my head spin so I kept putting it off.  We had a wonderful Christmas with our families and over the course of the last couple of weeks, we've also been able to see lots of our good friends (a difficult thing to do lately).  Dean and I have both had extra time off from work (more so, Dean than me...I already get plenty of time off) and it's not over yet.  After the New Year, we will have had two five-day "weekends" in a row.  Can't beat that.

This is the first of five (yes, FIVE) Christmas posts...I had to break it up into sections because I had the urge to post just about every picture I took.  It was Aubree's first Christmas, after all, so bear with me. 

These few pictures are just of the girls playing on one of the first mornings we had off.







No comments: