Monday, May 19, 2008

Taking a picture tonight!

I know, Dean and I are behind on the new belly picture...we usually take one every two weeks on either Saturday or Sunday. I've had some sort of cold/sinus something or other the past couple of days. I thought it was allergies at first, which by the way, are freaking BRUTAL this year...but by Saturday, I knew I had caught something yucky. I was on the couch ALL day yesterday...I was in NO mood to take a picture. SO, we'll take one tonight!

Dean was so sweet yesterday...he was outside doing yard work all day but he made sure to come inside and make me breakfast and lunch...he even cut up fruit for me. I was joking that the baby probably didn't know WHAT was going on because he/she is used to me eating all day long, but yesterday I didn't have much of an appetite so I only had a couple small meals.

I think I'm starting to conquer this zit problem on my forehead...knock on wood. I think in the past few months, I've gotten more zits than all my teenage years put together! Gross! Other than that, this second-trimester stuff is pretty great! I am feeling well (minus the cold) and having so much fun feeling the baby move! It catches me off guard sometimes...such an exciting feeling!

I've completely destroyed our guest bedroom...soon-to-be nursery. That whole room was basically an extension of my closet. I have pulled everything out of the dresser, shelf, underneath the bed , and half the closet and now all this STUFF is just laying on the ground and on the bed. I don't know what to do with it all!!! I'm so anxious to get it all cleaned out so we can get started on the nursery...my goal is to get it done this week!

No comments: