Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Symptoms

Today has been a really good day...haven't felt nauseous at all, so I took advantage of that and ate everything I could get my hands on. It seems like I have a couple good days and a couple bad ones, which I'll take over being sick ALL the time.

A couple new symptoms have started...two very attractive ones, I might add. Pimples and burping. My face seems to be a little more oily so I keep getting little zits here and there. And the burping...all I can say is at least it's not farting...yet. Gross!

Oh and one more...I'm surprised that I already cannot make it through the night without getting up to go to the bathroom. It's been hard getting used to because prior to getting pregnant, I would RARELY have to get up to go. Last night, I got up twice...that's a first!

Symptoms or not, everything is going really well...I LOVE reading about what's happening with the baby. I'm just amazed with the whole process...it's incredible. And thank you to all my friends and family members who are moms and have been giving me the best advice...the kind that books and doctors cannot give. I love hearing all of your ideas, experiences, and stories...even if some of them freak me out (Surina).

No comments: