Sunday, December 15, 2013

My little Martha Stewarts

The girls were so so so excited to decorate the Christmas tree!  I dug out all of their ornaments (every year, I buy them each a new one).  Just as I hoped when I started buying them five years ago, they were thrilled to see each one as I pulled them out of the box.  I hope someday, they'll love them and have specific memories that go with each one.

Ayla was very particular about where each ornament was hung.  She freaked out on Aubree a couple of times because ornaments were too close together.  :)  They lost interest pretty quickly but it was fun for them while it lasted.  I ended up getting the little four foot tree from the basement and putting it in their play room. I figured it was one more thing for them to decorate if they wanted to.  Ayla was all about it...especially since Aubree was down for a nap at that point.  She took all of their ornaments off the big tree so she could put them on the little one.  Works for me. :)





 






No comments: