Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Neighborhood fireworks show

July 3rd was our neighborhood fireworks show--complete with two sets of skydivers!  We are loving our neighborhood so far.  We've met a lot of great people and can't wait to get to know them throughout the years.  We honestly couldn't have picked a better spot to land.  We had a few people over and had a really fun night.  I even let the girls stay up two whole hours past their bedtime.  This is unheard of for me.  I am a schedule-Nazi and I'm not afraid to admit that. :)  They both were exhausted after a long day of fun and passed out pretty quickly once we plopped them into their beds.

Piper and her her family came over...what a little cutie!  They are actually building a new home literally a couple minutes from our house.  We can't wait for them to move in!!!

Sparklers...not my favorite.  They make me super nervous.



Daddy stayed close when it was Aubree's turn. :)



Even little Fiona stayed up late enough to see the fireworks!


No comments: