Monday, February 4, 2013

Decorating the Christmas tree

Nope, you didn't read that title incorrectly.  It is, in fact, the 4th day of February and I'm just now uploading pictures from Christmas.  I seriously suck.  Life has definitely gotten the best of me the past several months.  I feel like I'm behind on just about everything.  Sigh.  Oh well. 

O' Christmas Tree. :)

Marla was super excited to get her first Christmas tree since moving into her house.  I think she was even more excited to have Ayla and Aubree help her decorate it.  She bought a bunch of plastic ornaments for Aubree to hang...you'll see in the final picture of the tree that the lower half houses all of those. :)  Aubree's attention span didn't hold out long enough for the tree to be done--she ended up taking ornaments off that Ayla had just hung (Ayla, of course, was not happy about this)...she also found a cardboard box to be more entertaining than anything else.  Ayla was the complete opposite--she loved helping Marla and was completely excited from beginning to end. :)

























No comments: