Saturday, July 10, 2010

07.10.10

Thank you to my dad for taking the first several pictures...SO cute. Some of them were taken at the free splash park in my parents' neighborhood in Papillion. They took Ayla twice last week. She, of course, loved it.


It's been a great weekend so far. Yesterday evening, we met Dean's parents at Soaring Wings Winery in Springfield, Nebraska for some wine, food, and live outdoor music. It was a wonderful idea to go out there...it was a beautiful evening and Ayla had a blast dancing to the music. There's nothing that puts a smile on my face quicker than seeing her have fun. I forgot my camera, so no pictures from there this time.

This morning, we got up and met Chris, Meghan, and Heidi for breakfast before heading down to the zoo for a couple of hours. Grandpa and Grandma met us there, much to Ayla's delight. :) She seemed to enjoy it more this time...she was excited to see things...to chirp at the birds and roar at the lions. :)

This goat said, "Don't mind if I do!"

Waiting for the "choo-choo train" to leave the station.

No comments: